Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rodarte!

 
One of my favourite designers are the Mulleavy Sisters. They are behind the brand Rodarte. Their designs are so different and unique that if you wear them out you will be unforgettable. Many of their sweaters, which i really like, are worn by a lot of celebrities like Kristen Stewart. Their idea in making these kinds of sweaters "are done like broken spider webs-delicately unraveled. They're tightly wound in some places and very loose in others," as they say. 



Their dresses they design are one-of-kind as well. I wouldn't wear their dresses because I'm not sure if I could pull it off but I would definitely get their sweaters. Even at the Vancouver Olympics figue skaters like Johnny Weir and Evan Lysacek wore a crocheted jumpsuit made from them.
Though you can find their collection at Nordstrom you can find a more affordable line at Target. I'll be looking for them next time I go down for the states. You can see their collection here .                     

No comments:

Post a Comment