Saturday, November 27, 2010

Fashion Need

I'm really into fashion. I want to move to New York, go to Parsons and, work at Vogue or just do anything in the fashion field. I'll figure out which field later. That's my dream. But for right now, I just research, read, watch, and shop fashion. I know this goal is far-fetched. If you have any connections let me know. ;)

Shops I shop at and love are: Urban Outfitters, Anthropology, Forever 21, Express, Wet Seal, Arson and Orb, American Apparel, Winners, Sterling (shoes), H&M and Nordstrom. [Those are just some]
Some favourite fashion books: Teen Vogue Handbook, In Fashion, In Vogue, Influence: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson and A to Zoe.
Some good fashion shows: Fashion file, America's Next Top Model, Britain's Next Top Model, the Annual Victoria Secret Fashion show.
Fashion Websites:  Net-A-Porter.com, Dollhouse.com, Style.com, Shopstyle.com, Fashionweekdaily.com, demicouture.ca, vancouverfashionezine.com

Chase your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment