Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cropped Shoe Jeans...

Lately, I've been really into baggy crop tops. I have quite a few of them now, which I hope I won't regret! I watch 90210 and one of my favourite characters, Ivy Sullivan, ALWAYS wear crop tops. She's like this surfer chick and she's awesome. Silver's fashion is amazing as well.

And I have an obsession with shoes. Oxfords, combat boots, heels, Cowboy boots, Manolos, Converse, Boatshoes, sneakers, EVERYTHING! (except flipflops; they're unhealthy and not so stylish).


I always have these phases with clothes and sometimes I end up not really liking them, but I know I'll never be sick of crops tops and shoes... you always need shoes. 

One time I was obsessed with coloured jeans... boy do I regret that. From now on, I'm just going to stick to normal jeans- ripped, acid washed, any kind of blue jeans. They are the way to go and they go with every outfit. Trust me, I had a tough time trying to match my red and orange jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment