Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

I never wear watches but I think I should start wearing them but they're so unattractive and bulky. So I found these necklace pocketwatches and I love them, but not many stores sell them. They're really nice, they're not like the old grandpa pocketwatches nor like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland.
The only store I can find these is Urban Outfitters. They're not so cheap but I'll try to find cheaper ones.

My personal favourite: Romantic Cluster Clock Necklace $28.00
A more futruristic pocketwatch: Digital Heart Watch Pendant Necklace $29.00
A traditional one: Assorted Clock Necklace $28.00


Also I've been reading this book The Teen Vogue Handbook: An Insider's Guide to Careers in Fashion and its one of my favourite books although its non-fiction. This book is really helpful if you want to pursue your life in the fashion industry which i want to do. I've learnt so much from it and it made me realize that somewhere in the fashion industry is where I want to go. I'm not sure exactly what field I want to be in yet but I'll figure that out the more older and clever I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment