Sunday, November 7, 2010

Welcome. :)

Hey! Welcome to my blog. I named this blog Paperbag Ballerina because the Paperbag Princess was one of my favourite books when I was younger and I am a ballerina, so I blended them together. The Paperbag Princess exuded confidence even though she was only wearing a paperbag.
I'm starting this blog to share and show everyone my high interests in fashion, good finds for shopping, and basically anything that could help us look good. I will occasionaly post some fashion events especially in Vancouver where I am from and also anything thats fashion worthy to share. I'm just starting and I have lots to learn so bare with me and hope you all enjoy my blog.
Comment about what you think, and tell all your friends about this. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment