Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Hopefully everyone had a chance to watch William and Kate’s wedding, because everything was beautiful! Everyone’s dresses and suits were all so elegant and then there’s Kate. Her dress was amazing! Her dress was perfect. It was simple and clean yet intricate and detailed. The bodice fitted nicely and her train flowed gracefully. The long lace sleeves gave the dress a vintage Victorian look which represents the British history. Her dress was by Sarah Burton the successor of Alexander McQueen (R.I.P).  I’m sure after watching this spectacular wedding, many engaged women will have a Kate Middleton inspired wedding dress. I would.

You must have also seen all the fascinators and hats on all the women that attended the wedding. I thought that was a very brilliant tradition. It’s not every day you can show off your over-the-top hats. I’d like to wear something like that one day.
Here are some of my favourite ones:

         Sophie Winkleman                           Tara Parker Tomkinson                         David and Victoria Beckham

And then theres' Princess Beatrice and Eugenie....

No comments:

Post a Comment