Monday, January 3, 2011

Hong Kong Finds

During Christmas I was in Hong Kong for a family trip. The shopping was amazing! There are so many designer shops there. It was heaven! They even had a Diane Von Furstenberg, John Galliano and a Manolo Blahnik store there. I wish I was super rich so I can buy everything. Although I could afford to buy some things from two of my favourite stores, Bershka and Pull and Bear. They don't have any of thoses stores here in North America. What a shame. Aside from all the expensive things in HK, I also found tons of cheap finds.
I got a pair of skinny cargo pants from H&M for about $13! 
Black Tights $11: Bershka
Circle Scarf $10 
 



 Audrey Hepburn shirt $23: Pull and Bear

 

Combat Boots $22






Boots $30






Suspenders $9 
Headband $4
Bracelets $2 (good bargaining)
Leg Warmers $5





  
Yeah, I had a great time shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment